Skywind Group is looking for a Support representative.
Skywind Group are pioneers in the Asian market, providing the TOP quality premium slots for both mobile and web. Currently we are massively expanding into the European market.
We create best of breed Slots across a range of platforms including HTML and Java. The main aim of the team is to develop a new premium class slots’ portfolio trying new concepts, pushing the limits, using multi-cultural professional experience and a creative environment. Our Team develop Slots from A to Z including all phases: slot design, animation, developing and testing.
There are more than 500 highly creative and talented employees in the Group – 95% of which are IT experts – across nine development centres around the world. Through a perfect blend of skills, creativity, passion and talents we will achieve the best world quality results in creating innovative games for Online Casinos.
- Ability to handle big amount of requests in given amount of time, with high quality and precision
- Draft documentation, training manuals and troubleshooting processes, updating as needed
- Respond to the customers via Skype/phone/chat/emails
- Maintain professional credible relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Participate in service operational reviews, ensuring SLA, KPI and other data/information is provided to assist with such reviews
- Following existing processes, and effectively execute them in practice
- Advanced English (both writing and speaking)
- Advanced verbal/written communication skills, ability to deal with difficult clients
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Logical thinker with analytical and problem-solving mind-set, skills in unfavorable conditions
- Ability to diagnose problematic events or issues, troubleshooting skills
- Up-to-date technical knowledge, understating of modern software
- Ability to accurately keep records with attention to details
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to learn and develop yourself on daily basis
- Our main aim is to provide an opportunity of professional development for every employee
- Possibility to work in a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Fully-equipped perfect office space in a good location
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
- United and professional team
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Paid sick leave
- Medical insurance after 3 months of work
- Discount card for employees (corporate discount programmes in shops, fitness clubs, cafes, and restaurants)
- English lessons
- Pilates and yoga classes in the office
- Corporate events